Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Story-Giver's hot date in Einar

As the sworn virgin in the family, this probably wasn't kosher, but screw it. I had fun.

[21:32] Dji Virago (djivirago) smiled sweetly at the man as a friend of hears appeared "boudicca" she said, taking the leash and handing it towards her blessed and often frightening mother "I ahve the one you've been looking for" her eyes sparkled as she turned back to the man "Meet Boudicca Spiritor, Story Giver of Einar, Head of dominus Virago, and daughter to the great god Odin" she tilted her head and let the blonde hair caress her back as she smiled even more darkly "and my adopted mother" she thrust the leash into Boudicca's hands and then bowed to her mother "Be well, fairest of the fair" she said, and proceeded to vanish into thin air

[21:40] Alexander (jariroyce) would add a couple titles to that list, as he descended to a single knee and bowed his head, "Ubara of Ubara! The Tatrix of Tatricies! Most Divine of Valkyries! She of the Sharpest Blades and Quickest Wits! Quicker than Loki in a Falcon Skin and Stronger than Thor donned with his mighty belt and mjollnir! Am I trying too hard? I think the date is going well so far." he'd sagely nod and get back up to full stature as she laid decadently down on a rock "So what now? Grape feeding? It seems appropriate for the picture. Or I could paint you. In fact.. as you noted in my poem, ive admired you from afar for sometime! It would be a privilege!

[21:43] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) dragged the man through what might have seemed a grueling trek through the swamp, but in reality was quite commonplace for her. HEr ribs ached a little as she slid into camp, but it was manageable so she simply moved towards her rock and settled upon it "come" she said softly, patting the area beside the fire. It had been good to see Dji. She missed the girl. She didn't get to see enough of her "I am Boudicca Spiritor, but you know that" she licked her lips gently "And no, I require no grapes. I lie this way because it is comfortable, and because Jaym Wolfhunter has honored me by breaking my ribs" she looked him over for a few moments and then said "I enjoyed your poem. It was highly interpretable. Almost negging, though you possess a good vocabulary" she stretched and resettled upon her rock "You may call me Story Giver, for it is my title, as well as who I am" she blinked her eyes lazily "and you, who are you?" she asked, her voice curious "For I have known you to admire me for some time now, yet also
[21:43] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  not have the bravery to speak to me" she stood, with some small effort and moved to stare him in the face, her cobalt eyes trained on his features

[21:59] Alexander (jariroyce) the march along the long mire was taxing, yes, he was a city man, built for marching on cobbles and traveled roads. He didnt whine or bemoan, yet, by the time of their arrival there was a scintillating coat of perspiration glistening his sanguine skin. What astounded him though was that she, in all her petite, savory womanishness stood before him... barefoot. His eyes scanned her, yet plastered on her feet, teeth entrenched into his own chapped lips as he didnt much envy their condition. He could tolerate gross feet in a lady as long as she didnt try to rub them all over him or expect a foot massage. "I know that. And I know of you. Not enough, though.. May I ask if you know of me in return? Because... do remember, it was me who asked you on this 'date'. And, you seemed willing to oblige. Do you always take strange men into your village to woo and enchant you?" he'd show a jagged toothy smile back "It wasnt my lack of courage that too me this long to get here. I find there is more intrigue if you keep a
[21:59] Alexander (jariroyce):  woman always guessing about you... as hokey as that may sound.. And, the poem may have been a bit unorthodox, but, I put some time into tailoring it, making sure I used words and sentences. If you were a woman who settled for a man who is a lackwit, I would be sorely disappointed." he'd saddle up his keester next to her, and met her gaze, locking the stare in a formidable way, and blowing a stray hair from his face so she could drink in his full visage as he memorized the lines and indents of her own, appreciating it in a subtle way, "Oh? why do they call you the story giver? You tell me your story first, and then, maybe ill tell mine."

[22:08] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) watched him for another moment and then pulled out a dagger and sliced through the ropes in precise movements "No" she said, softly "I cannot tell you my story, for that is not the story in my heart at the moment" she paused and said after a few seconds "I think that I am learning a story now, but tell me some of yourself in any case, as we are on uneven footing" she smiled with a sort of delicacy and said in a careful voice "You know of me, I know nothing of you. It is an impasse, I am afraid" she sat near him, letting the wind cause the ends of her raven hair to dance across her body. Her feet were bare, indeed, but they were small, shapely things. Delicate in their form. While coated in muck, the swamp mud seemed to be beneficial to them, for if they were touched the were actually quite soft. "What you call guessing I call question, for imagination or the truth" she replied to him, her gaze glancing up through the trees to the far-flung sky "Should you tell me nothing of yourself I shall simply craft
[22:08] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  a story to suit my curiosity" she grimaced gently as her ribs shifted and her hand flew lightly to her side "I could use some help, however, if you have any skill in the medicinal arts" she added, her eyes tightening and the blue darkening to a deep oceanic color "Eir has not been kind to this hurt" her voice rushed out lightly in a sigh as she braced herself against the pain

[22:26] Alexander (jariroyce) lifted his arms and stretched to the sky, allowing fresh mana to shoot through his arteries, already, he began to look more replenished and at ease with her, casting aside a couple last shreds of apprehension, he'd gladly respond "Well, now that you have me as a man and not a captive. I think im at liberty to gift you at least the needed amount for pleasantries. However, id prefer to make you develop your own assessment of me, and, having been brought to you in binds is no good first impression. So, I shant boast. Im a simple man, my name is Alexander and my House is Steel. I serve a homestone, yet, my heart is not with it. I prefer journey to the rank and file. My caste by nepotism is red, yet, I only formally display myself in a kilt when mercenary work is no where to be found. I've no wife, no children, no slaves, though, that is not to say I am poor or a recluse either. And that..." he'd pause, his breath falling short as her sable mane blew like reeds in the wind. In a very unorthodox manner, he'd
[22:26] Alexander (jariroyce):  elevate his loosened hand at a snail's pace and try and pinch just a wayward strand, and pluck it from her head. Which, he'd quickly covet and stow away in his sash "Is all you need to know. For now. But please tell me a bit more of you and you-" once again his words were fleeting as he'd hone in on her fingers cradling her side. "No im no healer... but.."he'd paw over her hand and gingerly attempt to relocate it. So his fingers could slip over the hilly indents of her ribs, each digit strummed along her chest in a very platonic manner only lightly delivering pressure "Breathe in... ive had my share of broken ribs. there isnt much you can do other than let pain be your guide and let them reset on their own. Dont lift anything heavy and try not to breath too hard. Should fix itself in a fortnight or two."

[22:35] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) watched him "My heart is buried in memories, dead in the ground with ashes and wreckage and small misunderstandings of things that once were, not to be again" she said. Her gaze was intense and her voice quiet as she said "If your heart is not where your homestone is, why not leave?" she turned to look out over the swamp "My heart.... it is not here, but my blood is, so I remain" she paused for a moment, and jumped, slightly as she felt a tug at her hair. Reaching up gently she scratched at the place it had been taken from and she responded "I have no lover, no companion or mate. My children are not truely mine, nor do I see them enough to make myself happy. Slaves tend to bore me, so I chose not to keep one of my own" she let her finger trace the rock and shook her head "I am simply concerned, that is all. They have been broken before, by my aunt. I hope they heal more firmly, this time" she was still, then, her face quiet as she watched knats dancing on one of the tepid air currents that moved
[22:35] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  sluggishly in the muggy air "I suppose if I were to claim a caste I would be of the blue" she said, her fingers tangling with his to give her something to hold as he traced his fingers over her body. The cloth she wore was thin, yet durable, and it seemed to be holding her ribs into place. There was a delicate musculature to her frame, a strength behind the slender femininity. Her plain face, free from cosmetics, turned towards him and watched his focus. She wondered, curiously, if he planned on murdering her "That strand of hair will be easily lost, Alexander" she pronounced his name, in her strangely accented voice as "Aelesandair"

[22:58] Alexander (jariroyce) the profoundness of her words seemed to upset him in the wrong way, an insatiable lust, a curiosity almost, came over him to understand the very nature of her 'story' "You speak as you've lost every shred of hope and integrity. Brooding over the past is not wise as you will find yourself a slave to your own regrets. I've had my share of experiences. My heart use to belong to a homestone because, well... I had a woman I truly adored standing with me. Her death shattered my pride, yes, but, I cope. I relish new experiences and adventure, its the best I can do to honor her memory." the rise and fall over her chest allowed him to knead against the swolen epicenter of her ache, he could feel a genuine lump of ill-aligned bone under a surprisingly tough batch of sinew. Yes, there was a certain charming potency about her. And, when his prodding and probing immediately subsided as she caught her fingers into a net around his. At once, he'd avert his eyes to hers and with great celerity back down to their melding
[22:58] Alexander (jariroyce):  hands. Under a hearty smile, he'd wrench her back, tightening his calloused palm into hers "Yet I stay at my homestone for the exact same reason as you. I've one last bastion of familial ties left in my bloodline that I dont find utterly insufferable. So... for their sake. I remain. That, and, I simply havent wanted to settle.. ever since 'her.' " he didnt go into great deal on that end, yet, he'd continue onto more delicate matters, his other hand now occupied by pinching her natural visage with his thumb and index finger and tilting it up just a tad "As for hair.. its just a keepsake! Something to remember our date by, it will give me inspiration to return." he'd disconnect his hand and uproot a single fiber of his own and offer it to her in return "Here, Story Giver..."

[23:09] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) listened, jolting as his fingers danced over the knob of bone in her side "I too have loved and lost" she said quietly. Her eyes reached up to lock into his with a certain intensity as she paused, still as their fingers formed a sort of equivalent grasp. Her eyes were deep, oceans, skies, suns, they were anything you could stare into and feel pain and hope. She pulled the strand of hair from his sash with delicate fingers and then reached to pluck two more from her head "A moment" she said, as she gently took the hairs and began to align them, detangling her fingers from his as she did. The hand worked lightly over the slender objects, braiding them down into a slender strand. Her eyes looked up to meet his again as she did this, the hairs-end being caught into her lips. She watched his face and his eyes, the cast of his features as she mumbled through her half-closed mouth "Integrity, never, hope, perhaps. It is hard to tell anymore, what I hope for or what I wish, even my dreams seem fraught with
[23:09] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  uncertainty. I have run myself to a standstill." she tied off the knot at the base of the newly-twined cord of hair and gently reached out to take his hand. If he allowed it she would tie the hair in a loop around his wrist, her hair dark against his pale flesh "there" she said softly "easier to keep safe" only then did she accept his pre-offered hair. She made two loops of it and began to braid it as well, her fingers genntly moving over it with a sort of infinate care as she made it into a much finer braid loop which she knoted gently about the fourth finger of her right hand.

[23:34] Alexander (jariroyce) in comparison, the gaze she'd challenge him with was only met with a stare of warmth, there was no greyness, only a vibrant turquoise hue. He'd been cast into the bottomless pit of despair once, he knew all the intricacies of the depth of pain she was trying to super-impose upon him, yet, all he showed back as an unfeigned cheer and affection which did not seem to withdraw as stared within him. "All the rivers run towards the sea, Story Giver. However, the sea is never full. If you keep trying to fill that ache therein, youll end up at a loss everytime. Sometimes, its just best to embrace what nature intended. You are a Gorean woman, love life, and honor those who've moved on." those were the few sage words he could gift to solace her. He let her have a reprieve from his words while she wound and spooled up a bracelet of her mane, gorging him on more than he'd expected from his stolen hair. He was like putty in her hands when she twined it over his wrist and tied off the knot. In a gushy way, he'd lift
[23:34] Alexander (jariroyce):  his wrist to the light and appreciate it in a very smitten way while she worked with her own crafted from his sandy juxtaposed fair strands, "My dear Story Giver, you need someone to give you a story of your own. As, you seemed to have lost it somewhere along the way. Mayhaps... you would like to accompany me sometime on a journey and we can see where it leads?" he'd once again boldly seize up her hands and not let go, for a while, he'd debate... for being a guiltless Gorean with no qualms, he'd been overcome with some paralysis as he stared her down, neck craned inches inward until his supple lifts wafted out larma-scented tufts of air over her own lips, his nose tip causing a very superficial friction against hers in a ginger nuzzle, yet, with some uncertainty, he'd quickly recant, and sit back up in place. "My affections were well placed.. Boudicca. But... help me craft our story first."

[23:47] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) smiled as he met ehr gaze with happiness "I am a gloomy soul" she offered "for as a teller of tales I am tasked with glossy the ugly into a beautiful sheen, the dark into light and joy" she, placed a hand over her heart and thought for a bare moment "I am a Gorean woman" she smiled gently "Once I was a panther. I was simply Boudicca then, and I did love life" she glanced back at him "I fell in love with a man and left the trees.... He grew weary of me soon enough, and once mated he rejected me before he bedded me" she did not seem overly sad by this, it was just a recitation of the facts "I learned to make my own joy, in stories" she smiled, though a slight flush painted the pale face as she felt him grip her hands. Her own fingers gently took his and pulled them into her lap to rest upon her knees. "I have had stories of my own" she said, softly, watching him "It is realities I want to create. Can you be real? That is all I want" her voice was delicate, her thumb gently tracing the lines of his hand as
[23:47] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  she felt him close. On an impulse, she leaned in, ignoring the screams of her ribs, and rose, gently. Her lips placed a gentile kiss to his forehead, and her eyes closed as she inhaled and then moved away "I love my sorrow" she said, finally, and there was a happiness behind the intensity of her gaze "I for it reminds me to take solace in the great joys that life has to offer" She was close to him again from the kiss, staring into his pale gaze with her dark one. They were different sides of the same coin, and it showed in the lines of their bodies, her sad eyes and his laugh-lines.

[00:11] Alexander (jariroyce) reveled in the brief smile she'd waxed up just for him, drinking in every ounce of her character as it indeed seemed like he was the id to her ego in many aspects, "A heavy burden has been bestowed upon you, then. Its never a pleasant undertaking when you are glorifying the lives of others rather than living to tailor your own worth and merit..." he'd sigh in a subtle way as her hands guided him to lap, The stroke of the backsides of his hands made tiny goosepimples form over the afflicted skin, and, he'd visibly cringe in a way that might not be seen. the coarse tips of his fingernails, softly stroked up her thigh in return, not biting, just grazing as she grazed him "I fell in love with a woman as an Ubar's son with every expectation in the world cast upon him. My father's renown was a plagued legacy, every mouth whispered praises or cursed his name, and, he'd beaten me, quite literally and figuratively until I learned to hate everything about him as he took every measure to ensure that I would
[00:11] Alexander (jariroyce):  continue his reign. And, this meant hitting me through my woman. He said she was too controlling, that I was unmanned by her courage and strength. Through this treachery, I became much more domineering and leery about her. Her interest began to wane, and... eventually she fled without so much as even a goodbye. I was always true to her, but, in the end, I was not true to myself. I let myself be controlled by everything that I find anathema in this world. And, I dont intend to bemoan it. I intend to move on... and do it right this time. Maybe ill handle my father some day. But, for now, it is blissful to be my own man and not the one everyone expects me to be." the tender pair of lips on his forehead consolidated his resolve to ignore his angst to take things with overwhelming celerity. To be sure, he'd cherished it. And, in unison, his own eyes closed as hers did and he titled his head downwards to softly rest forehead to forehead upon her "I can be real. I can tell you everything. But, if all your
[00:11] Alexander (jariroyce):  questions could be answered, there would be no more to hope for. Nothing left to dream, Storygiver. So, lets take things a step at a time...may I come for you on the morrow?"

[00:24] Story Giver Virago (chytrine) listened to him and she whispered softly "The proud man's contumely..." her eyes flicked up to Jari's face and she let one of her hands disengage to trail up his arm, over his shoulder to the back of his neck where it rested. There, sitting forehead to forehead, framed by their hair she watched his gaze. Her own eyes seemed to want to dive within him. To slide deep within his soul, that she might sluice it in warm water and melt the ice left behind by love bereft and his father's cruelties "Your father sounds a cruel man" she said softly "and I am a judgmental woman. I hate him already" there was both amusement and steel in her gaze as she said this, and her lips drew back into a look that was not quite a grin. It was a grimace. A cold, harsh look that encompassed both the deadly woman she had been and the intrinsic bard she was now. "Yes, Alex" she said, gently, her breath blowing across to him as she whispered his name with a reverence that most could hardly comprehend "Be your own man, for the man I
[00:24] Story Giver Virago (chytrine):  find here I think I should hold much more dear than a brute puppeted by the cruelties of a father. Her thumb trailed up the back of his neck stroking smoothly and gently as she held the sensual, yet chaste pose. "Yes..." she said, to his request, and a smile crossed her face, as she gently squeezed his strong hands "Come again, and we shall speak of simpler things. Perhaps I shall tell you a story of my Father's Aesir, or His hal in valhalla, where the sould of the departed call his name" a soft and gentile smile creased her face, for through her father had Odin blessed her mother with a child. Odinborn was she, marked by his love and bearer of his tongue, Poet, was her father and his daughter the bard filled the world with stories for him. For her father. "I will see you on the morrow, then, Alex" she said, after a moment. She pulled back from him and watched him with her silvery eyes "I do think...." she paused, considering her words with a studied grace "I do think I look forwards to it"

[00:48] Alexander (jariroyce) if her piercing gaze had sunk its shaft into him and harvested his thoughts and memories like Odin's ravens, they'd only reach an empty well, he bore no more hatred for the man, it seemed as if there was a certain zen on that level, "Dont say that. By an onlooker's standards, he may seem ornery, yet, hes a prideful man. I cannot form any ill-words against him for trying to invest who he is into me. Isnt that a father's job?" her grimace seemed to plaster the notion that such an answer would not suffice, yet, he'd try and stray from his petty strife, and regale her own intricacies "Besides, im at fault for losing what was dear to me in some way, I suppose. But you... it sounds like the man who shared you was, excuse me when I say, a bastard. If I ever had the luxury of meeting him... nevermind. I wont say, its a man *thing*." on that very loose jape, he'd snicker delicately, breaking the aura of intense passion and meaning if only for a moment as his own name was stolen by the wind, and a moist tickle of
[00:48] Alexander (jariroyce):  air kissed his lips, as she breathed it, he'd not let her retreat, back away from their lock, instead, he'd magnetically draw upon her, sealing her lips with his own, plucking a his calloused, wind-tested lips against her pale plush set, lingering a few ihn that would feel like ahn as his eyes tightly shut. Within enough time for a tarn to screech overhead, the kiss was over and he leaned back "I do look forward to it. And, i'd love to hear any stories you can grant me. Im full of my own, some deep as you've heard today, yet, I think you'll find me a very jovial man under most circumstances. Some I tell might even be a bit unscrupulous and unbefitting of a woman's ears. So, im sure id rather hear something more refined from a woman whose been gifted a draught of the mead of poetry." he was skeptical in some way about the whole Odin being her father thing, but, it would have to be something he'd learn on the morrow. As he had yet to tell her, even though he reveled in the Norse stories... Trevians were
[00:48] Alexander (jariroyce):  friends of the Sun Cross.



So there you have it. Mad props to Jari, he's an awesome RPer. I can't wait to see where this story line will lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment